Afterpay is a digital service that makes it
possible to buy something now and pay it off
in fortnightly instalments. Unlike layby,
you'll get the product right away, whether
you're shopping online or in-store. And in
the best of scenarios you'll pay nothing more.
ALL YOU NEED IS
- Add your items to your cart and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Pay for your purchase over four equal instalments, due every two weeks. Afterpay makes it simple to pay when it suits you best.
If you make repayments on time, you’ll only ever pay the price of the item you’ve purchased. The only fees Afterpay charges are late fees for missed payments.
Forget about long, complicated application forms. Afterpay’s proprietary platform makes it quick and easy to get approved instantly and keep shopping.
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.